dahlia in my garden: Rio Fuego in Coleus leaves

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday-Newsday #72

It’s time for Tuesday-Newsday! The featured blog post this week is “How Sweet It Is!” by Sue Falkner-Wood.

Let Me Know: If you’d like me to watch for articles on your pain condition, just drop me a note in the comments section below.

WARNING:  My goal is to provide the most up-to-date news I can, which you can then take to your personal doctor and debate the merits of before you try it. I do not endorse any of the docs, treatments, info, and meds in anything I post nor can I guarantee they are all effective, especially not for everyone. I always include the citation, source, or website so you know where it came from. As is the case with any health info, ALWAYS get your doctor's opinion first!
====++++====++++====++++====++++====++++===


~* Rx ALERT *~



*PAIN Rx






Living with Pain: Why Rescheduling Hydrocodone is a Bad Thing (an excellent & thoughtful piece that all pain patients should read)



*SHINGLES / POST HERPETIC NEURALGIA (PHN)







*SICKLE CELL ANEMIA








*IBD: INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASES









*FEATURED BLOG POST

by Sue Falkner-Wood

1 comment:

  1. God bless Dr. OGIDI for his marvelous work in my life, I was suffering for shingle since since 2010 and I was taking my medication medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the shingles out of my body, I searched about some possible cure for shingle and i saw a comment about Dr. OGIDI, how he cured a woman with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later it was cleared, Dr. OGIDI truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through ogidiganherbalhome@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by! Your comment is greatly appreciated!